On my travels, I will use this blog to post stories and pictures from Kenya.
The exciting news in life right now:
- -My birthday is turning me 23 years old on Thursday. There may be a party on Friday involving "Jump Street," a warehouse sized trampoline room.
- I graduate from the Colorado School of Mines in 12 days! May 8 is the day of liberation.
- I am having a graduation party May 9. Want to come? 2:30pm, Woodrun Park, 8200 Hoyt Way Arvada, CO 80005
- Support letters for Africa will hit the mail system tomorrow!
A camera will be coming with me to Kenya and I plan to take lots of photos. I'll post a few "teasers" from my past days of flying...
-The photo above is over northern Texas with my Dad. summer 2008
-Sunrise over Sterling, Colorado. 2007
Enjoy Life,
Lance
No comments:
Post a Comment